The first time is for all of us.
We learn everything this way.
You see how someone does it, usually someone you know and probably care about.
Everyone you know cares and knows about it.
In a lot of ways we are all the same, and that is part of being human.
But finally, when we all join in for this act.
The outcome is a lot like our population.
It takes a lot of givers to make things work.
Two things really impress me about eating less sugar.
- The recommended dose of sugar which is two table spoons a day. And is best found in unprocessed foods like fruit and veggies.
- The fact that too much sugar impairs the immune system. To stay healthy, one needs less inflammation and glucose. Both happen because of sugar.
- Please check out this vid for more important information
Okay, 12 books and two cards fell off.
“Something Awesome Happened On The Day You Were Born… You!!! Happy Birthday.”
“Happy Birthday Son, You Have Good Looks, You Have Charm, You Have Style… …it must run in this family, Happy Birthday.”
My sister and mom out did themselves, but I have to admit I left these cards (along with the books) in a pile on top of my already bulging bookcase.
Do you want to read any of these books:
- God’s Top 10: Blowing the led off the commandments by Annie Robertson
- I.O.U.S.A.: One nation. under stress. in debt. by Addison Wiggin and Kate Incontrera
- The Kitchen God’s Wife by Amy Tan
- Do Penguins Have Knees? by David Feldman
- The Government Manual For New SuperHeroes by Mathew David Brozik and Jacob Sager Weinstein
- Onward: How Starbucks Fought For Its Life Without Losing Its Soul by Howard Schultz with Joanne Gordon
- Hard Optimism: How to succeed in a world where positive wins by Price Pritchett
- The Great Code: The bible and literature by Northrope Frye
- Walking Softly In the Wilderness: The Sierra Club Guide To Backpacking by John Hart
- Webster’s Thesaurus Landoll Copyright 1993
- Everest by Walt Unsworth
- Tigers Of The Snow: How on fateful climb made the Sherpas mountaineer Legends by Jonathan Neale
Okay, these may not be an attractive choice of books to pick, but finding a book to read, any book you value will pay for itself upon your first read.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting, From one book lover to another
Life is like a movie…
Wow, is that a good budget.
Gee, is he a great catch.
Didn’t she turn your head.
Living the ‘good life’ isn’t just that appealing,
In fact, depending on how you experience it,
you will find it boring.
And yet, when romance goes sour…
There is a lot of drama and the good habits needed for a good life turn into a bigger problem like separation or divorce.
Mature love and romantic love are something everyone works to give balance.
There is no real Clark Gable.
But maybe, you will find the one to share ‘the good life’!
Good for constipation, gum disease, digestion and many other problems related to inflammation.
During the holidays, most of us eat to extremes.
Perhaps, a New Year idea is to move towards education.
The physical need to control our environment.
The physical need to control our body, mind and soul.
Setting up a meditation practice at home is about all the above.
Pick up a good chair, preferably with arms (so you won’t fall over).
Pick a good room, to decorate or not, but to commit to your practice.
Meditate everyday (about 30 minutes), rain or shine, first thing in the morning: as early as possible (I start at 4:30 AM, you can start at 6 AM).
Let’s do it!