Okay, you can sleep like a baby as you grow, as long as you don’t fall prey to bad habits.
You can’t sleep on the regular basis for many reasons. Here are the top ten.
- the room is too light, it is best to wear a sleep mask or sleep in a dark room.
- temperature is too hot or too cold, try a blanket when it is too cold or try a warm shower an hour or two before bed if it is too warm.
- don’t eat snacks or eat too late, to be safe, stop eating 3 or 4 hours before bed.
- don’t go to bed too early or too late, stick to a schedule, in time you will find the nuances like feeling tired enough to sleep or going to bed on time.
- exercise moderately each day, the energy you use to exercise releases adenosine into your body which promotes sleep each night.
- don’t use devices too much, sometimes the blue light or the stimulation makes it hard to prepare for sleep.
- meditate 25 minutes or more each day, it can help you improve mood swings among other mental health benefits.
- Journaling will also bring order and information to hand that will help with goals, asperations and mental health.
- nutrition or eating well will improve the health of the body to perform all tasks better, including better sleep.
- read, write and research to be a life long learner.
When, I cut out the journey to learning these 10 habits, it removed the value and appreciation from the story. To uncover the top ten may take you half your life to learn well. Hope you make the trip.
If nothing else, learn how to live these 10 habits. They will teach you more than good health.