What is health?
the state of being free from illness or injury.
a person’s mental or physical condition.
used to express friendly feelings toward one’s companions before drinking.I prefer the last one, about expressing friendly feelings…
- but what about “heal”
- to heal implies curing or repairing our body, mind and spirit while we are being ill.
- living with ourselves regardless of the outcomes.
- I suggest being what we believe.
- being willing to improve our health or to heal.
- being aware and accepting ourselves is part of that package deal.
- in this sense, it is best to heal for ourselves, without hoping for unrealistic outcomes.
- sort of like being you, with no strings attached.
- but along with illness there is pain and suffering, which is not so easy to accept.
- it is worth learning to live day to day or second to second with pain.
- pain management is a skill we can all learn.
- best wishes with your health.