Okay, 12 books and two cards fell off.
“Something Awesome Happened On The Day You Were Born… You!!! Happy Birthday.”
“Happy Birthday Son, You Have Good Looks, You Have Charm, You Have Style… …it must run in this family, Happy Birthday.”
My sister and mom out did themselves, but I have to admit I left these cards (along with the books) in a pile on top of my already bulging bookcase.
Do you want to read any of these books:
- God’s Top 10: Blowing the led off the commandments by Annie Robertson
- I.O.U.S.A.: One nation. under stress. in debt. by Addison Wiggin and Kate Incontrera
- The Kitchen God’s Wife by Amy Tan
- Do Penguins Have Knees? by David Feldman
- The Government Manual For New SuperHeroes by Mathew David Brozik and Jacob Sager Weinstein
- Onward: How Starbucks Fought For Its Life Without Losing Its Soul by Howard Schultz with Joanne Gordon
- Hard Optimism: How to succeed in a world where positive wins by Price Pritchett
- The Great Code: The bible and literature by Northrope Frye
- Walking Softly In the Wilderness: The Sierra Club Guide To Backpacking by John Hart
- Webster’s Thesaurus Landoll Copyright 1993
- Everest by Walt Unsworth
- Tigers Of The Snow: How on fateful climb made the Sherpas mountaineer Legends by Jonathan Neale
Okay, these may not be an attractive choice of books to pick, but finding a book to read, any book you value will pay for itself upon your first read.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting, From one book lover to another