To be an athelete, actor, student, teacher, writer and a living human being is more than enough to live the good life.
But there are five ways to improve on ‘being’ that will bring a good healthy balance to living well.
- Money is not the problem. As long as you control yourself and learn not to be compulsive with it.
- I like to work with others, towards a common goal. Each day, I go out with my partner to do our job. I try to execute an efficient crew, but I try to keep a balance and get all the basics covered within a reasonable timeframe. Although, I have had a good routine for the last month or two, there are hardly any reasons I will loose it. This is a good example of cooperation and collaboration. I do the same with family and friends. My problems tend to work out in the long run.
- I always try to get enough food, sleep, exercise, and rest. I need to read, write, and practice my meditation. This takes up most of my time outside of work.
- I use my blog to express my poetry, philosophy, inspiration, ideas, and other stuff.
- Journaling is something else that really works for me.
And that is all there is to being an athelete at living well. And as we all know , everybody has success and failure. The challenge is not to let them be of any real importance to living well. No matter what happens, my goal is to live the good life.